Friday, August 23, 2013

The Most Important Part of My Skin Care Regimen!


See this ladies and gents? This is my best friend. This is Dial anti-bacterial soap. It's non scented and I use this religiously if I'm touching my face in anyways. 


Since I easily get breakouts, Ive been cutting down on touching my face whatsoever! I even invested in makeup brushes so i don't have to touch my face to apply makeup. 

I even keep this in the shower and after I wash conditioner out of my hair, I go ahead and wrap my hair in a towel while still in shower. I then use 2 pumps of this and rub my hands. 

In my head, I sing "happy birthday" twice because that's the amount of time you need to kill the bacteria on your hands. Wash off the soap, and then use my cleansers. 

The reason my i put my hair in a towel first is because after I wash my face, I don't want excess conditioner to get on my face. I want my face to be completely clean. 

As you can see, I'm very OCD with my face. 

Even at night i scrub my hands with this soap, then wash my face. The after I use my toner, I was my hands again and then apply my moisturizer. 

Sometimes ill use my flat foundation brush to apply my moisturizer as well just so I don't have to touch my face with my hands. 

If you ever need to touch your face, wash your hands! You don't know what on your hands that could cause a break out! And plus you don't want the oils on your hands on your face.

This is an essential key part of keeping a beautiful looking face! A lot of people forget to wash their hands when touching their face. 

I also use this soap on fresh tattoos. It's very safe and doesn't dry out the tattoo! 

Plus the bright side of this product is that its under $2! 










Make sure to come check out all my blogs, especially keep checking back to watch my hair grow! 

Follow me on Instagram! @GiveEmHellGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment