Friday, August 23, 2013

Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask


This is my holy grail of facial cleansers! 

After I use my Neautrogena pore refining cleanser, I use this because the other cleanser doesn't seem to really treat my acne. And this does!

Every few days, right before I go to bed, I leave this on for 5 minutes for a deep clean!

This has helped absorb the oils in my T-Zone so much! 

The only downside is if you aren't use to using Benzoyl peroxide, you will notice your skin to be dry. I don't have any problems with this whatsoever! 

However, if you have dry skin, I don't recommend this at all. I feel like it was made more for oily/combination skin-like mine. 

I use this morning and night right after my other cleanser and it has done wonders for my face! 

Any acne I did have seems to dry up over night! I wake up with fresh, clean skin! 

After I use my toner and moisturizer, if I have one of those under the skin pimples where you can't mess with it but you really want to and it hurts a lot... 

...You know what I'm talking about. ...

... i use this as a spot treatment as well! 

It drys up my acne overnight and it defiantly drys up my oily skin! It's perfect!


If you do go in the sun a lot, I recommend you use a foundation with SPF because this can cause sunburn and peeling. I also recommend a moisturizer after use. 









Make sure to come check out all my blogs, especially keep checking back to watch my hair grow! 

Follow me on Instagram! @GiveEmHellGirl



No comments:

Post a Comment