Thursday, August 22, 2013

All about my hair


My hair.. Its ruined. 

No seriously, my hair sucks. 
This is me as of now. I sorta messed up when trying to ombre my hair.. So that's why it looks like that..

It may look all pretty but it's bad... 

Dry, damaged hair from being a blonde... 







Heres the beginning of my hair styles


At first, I only had the underneath of my hair bleached and also under my bangs bleached as well. This was my first really good hair style i had. 

The picture above was taken via a mirror. My cowlick is on the leftside but its backwards because of the mirror



Because of my cowlick,  i couldn't part my hair that way and i got fed up with it and just decided to part it on my right side instead since the cowlick was on the left. 


This picture was taken my senior year of highschool so around September of 2011.


 I always got my roots touched up every other month. Now, i went to a private school my whole life, K-5 through 12th grade, and we were not aloud to have any "un-natural" hair color. So, during the summer, i went at my hair with anything i could get my hands on! Little did i know, my hair was going to end up damanged. 
 




I did that and went to school, and got sent home.. 

Those are blonde extensions in my hair i got from Sally's. 

Then I went way light without bleaching it using ION hair dye. 


Safe to say, you should know by now how messed up and dead my hair is...

No comments:

Post a Comment