Friday, August 23, 2013

My Skin Care Routine (Cleanser, Mask,Toner, and Moisturizer)


Hey everyone! Just wanna share 4 products that i use morning and night because it works best on my combination/oily skin! 

Disclaimer: what works for my skin, may not work for yours. Everyone has different products that they're skin likes better. 

Neautrogena Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser 

Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask 

Olay Oil Minimizing Toner 

Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer  

I'll be back soon with a full reviews for all of these! I recommend all of them!

Tell me bellow if you're using any of these and which one you want me to hear about first! 







Make sure to come check out all my blogs, especially keep checking back to watch my hair grow! 

Follow me on Instagram! @GiveEmHellGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment