Thursday, August 22, 2013

A little bit about me

Hey Yall! My names Michelle! 
 

I just turned 19 and just moved to Texas from Virginia! I have an obsession with tattoos, cats, netflix, astrology, snakes, and beauty products! The whole purpose of this blog is to let yall know what beauty products i have tried and what worked best for me. 
 
So let me tell you a little bit about my hair and skin:

Skin type: oily/combination
Hair type: dry, damaged, thick hair

And when i say damaged, i mean I'm really surprised I'm not bald! Well, i still get a lot of fall out, mostly in the shower. And i have literally tried almost everything to make it come back to life! I do not go and get my hair cut because they end up chopping it all off or they don't do what I wanted them to do. It's a waste of money to me. I cut my own bangs and trim my own hair. Not so much anymore because I'm trying to grow it out. 

My skin isn't too bad anymore. I use to have moderate acne back in highschool. Plus i lived in VA where the humidity is always high! That didn't help my poor oily skin! But I've been in TX for about 2 months now and my skin isn't that bad at all! But, I still have oiliness on my T-zone and nose. Also, I have blackheads on my nose and chin. 

I want to show y'all what products I've been using lately and how they either helped, or did not help me. I'm one of those people who researchs a product and get myself all hyped up to get it! I never buy a product that I haven't researched because i rather not waste money on something that won't work and will sit under my bathroom sink for months before i get rid of it! 

So here's to the start of something new! And remember, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! Everyone's different so you should just accept the fact that you are who you are! You define what's beautiful, not anyone else! The world is ugly out there, so don't let anyone bring you down! Haters gonna hate! 

Please leave comments and/or questions below! Feel free to ask me anything! 

Follow me on Instagram! @GiveEmHellGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment