Friday, August 23, 2013

Olay Oil-Minimizing Toner Review!


Before just recently, I have never used a toner regularly nor did i see a point in buying it. 

After searching online what I can do to control oil, I learned I need to use a toner after I was my face to get what makeup I had left on my face, even though I already washed my face!

I wasn't a believer until I used it..
This is usually whats been coming off my face after using both of my Neautrogena cleansers. 

I am so disgusted that even though I use a cleanser, there was still makeup on my face and clogging my pores! 

So the big question is: Does it really eliminate oil?

After 2 months of use, I have noticed a slight difference in the oil on my skin, but not a lot. 

Personally, I think it's a combination of my makeup products and this that have helped my oily skin. 

After I finish this bottle, I want to buy the Neautrogena Pore Refining Toner. Walgreens and H.E.B. we're always sold out of it when I was deciding on a good toner. 

If you have dry skin, I wouldn't suggest using a toner. It may over dry your skin out. Especially this one since it drys up most of the oils on your face. 







Make sure to come check out all my blogs, especially keep checking back to watch my hair grow! 

Follow me on Instagram! @GiveEmHellGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment