Friday, August 23, 2013

Clean and Clear Dual Moisturizer Review!


Now this is a perfect moisturizer for oily/combination skin! 

It's super lightweight and contains Salicylic acid so it all treats acne.

I love this stuff! Especially right after I use a benzoyl peroxide as a mask. I'm totally in love with this! My face does tend to dry out after the Neautrogena mask and the Olay toner i use. After the toner drys on my face, I apply 1-2 pumps all over my face. 

I do apply it on my T-Zone as well and don't notice any extra oiliness. It's the perfect moisturizer!  

Now, Benzoyl Peroxide is anti bacterial. It  kills the bacteria on your face and allow more oxygen into your pores for a healthy glow. Salicylic acid is anti inflammatory. 

This is why I use the Neautrogena  as a Cleanser/Mask, and the Clean and Clear dual moisturizer as a lotion! 

If you have some dry areas on your face as well as oily skin, I defiantly recommend this! It's not too heavy, it's just the right amount for super smooth skin!







Make sure to come check out all my blogs, especially keep checking back to watch my hair grow! 

Follow me on Instagram! @GiveEmHellGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment