Thursday, August 22, 2013

How I plan to grow out my hair!

I know it's hard to see, but my hair is right at 10 inches! This is what I'm starting out with as of now. You can also see I'm right past my BSL (bra strap line)

So let me tell y'all something I'm about to try.. BUT I'm going to need you to keep an open mind and think logically with me for a sec!

So, we all know we have fungus all over our body, right? What if I told you that you have fungus on your scalp that is preventing your hair from growing? What if I told you there's a way to get rid of that fungus and therefore provide more oxygen to the scalp and also provide an increased blood flow so your hair can grow faster? 

Well, there's something out there for just that! 

BUT-before i tell you what I'm going to use, let me tell you why I decided to buy it!

Like I said before, I researched EVERY product i buy before i buy it. And this product I've heard nothing but positive reviews. I've seen so many YouTube videos, read blogs, but I noticed people got lazy and stopped updating on how it went. Let me tell you now, I'm all for this product and I'm going to keep my word that I will show updates! 

The Science of it

We all have fungus on our scalp that may be stunting hair growth. Our hair, on average, grows about 1/2 an inch a month. By using this product, it kills the fungus that is stunting hair growth and allows more oxygen and blood flow to the scalp. It pretty much speeds up the process! Most women, and men, reported their hair grew an inch in 2 weeks! 

So I bet you're wondering what this miracle may be.. And I bet half of you will stop reading this after I tell you...



So, if you're still reading this, thank you for having an open mind! 

Anyways, yes, coochie cream for hair growth. But, look at this like I am, it's the chemical inside this tube that will kill that fungus and help those pretty little hairs grow! 

No real studies have been done, but I dare you to type "miconazole nitrate 2% for hair growth" into your search engine and see what shows up! 

Yes, I am going to use this and see if it works. As y'all saw in the picture up top, thats how long my hair is as of today. Not only am I using this product, but I'm also starting a vitamin regimen today also. 

Two 1200mg Fish Oil, one 500mg of flush free Niacin (I use the regular flush niacin when I work out to flush out my system of toxins), one Hair, Skin, & Nails vitamin, three 8400mg of Super Cranberry(I take this because I had a really bad kidney infection when I was 16 and ended up in the hospital the day after my 16th birthday for 4 days and i still to this day am having kidney problems), and lastly I take two 1000mcg of Biotin. 

I use to take all this before for like 2 weeks before I moved to Texas but on the way here, I left them at my brother's house that we stayed at in between driving here. 

So now I will continue to use these vitamins, which I will take in the morning with my prescribed ADD meds, so I can start my day out right! 


My Method of Application 

I plan to apply the MN on my scalp, not diluted, right before bed. I would like to try to apply it also right after I style my hair to see if that will help speed up the process. Some bloggers and Youtubers will dilute a little bit with water and apply the solution with a hair dye bottle. There are some side affects that I've heard such as headaches and ears ringing. Ill let y'all know if I experience any of that! And if I do, ill probably start diluting it. 


This is her video on  how to apply MN in different ways! She totally convinced me to try this out!  



Please comment below if you have any questions! And yes, I did make my length check shirt for my hair! Just so y'all can see what I'm doing (: 

Follow me on Instagram! @GiveEmHellGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment